Monday, September 3, 2012

Give it a shot!

Happy Labor Day! It's been quite a wierd day for me...I had to work night shift last night (my holiday to work) and during my AM med pass I started feeling sick and ended up in the ER with a migraine headache. I'm feeling much better now and need to get my card posted for this week's My Favorite Thing's Wednesday sketch challenge # 87. I loved this sketch. Lots of fun layers (which is definately my thing)! I used the adorable I Get A Kick Out of You, PI Stamp. She's colored with copics and her shirt is paper pieced.


The paper is Lime Twist Fly A Kite by MME. I love these bright papers.

 
 

 
This is the inside.
 
 

Die-namics Stacking StarsDie-namics Fresh Cut GrassDie-namics Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics Star Border
These are the MFT die-namics I used.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless...
 
Rachel
 
Recipe
Stamps: I Get a Kick Out of You, PI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lime Twist Fly A Kite by MME, Kraft CS, White CS, Black CS, Xpress Blending CS
            Garden Green (SU) CS
Accessories: Copics, Large button, Baker's twine, Dots embossing folder by Provocraft,
                      MFT die-namics: Fresh Cut Grass, Stacking Stars, Mini Tabs Foursome and
                       Star Border



2 comments:

  1. Such a fab card, Rachel - love how you used the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Rachel! Great job coloring the sweet PI image and I love your mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!