Monday, September 17, 2012

Mr. Fix it

This is my card for the Taylored Expressions Last Card Standing Competition.
I'm so excited about this! And there are such cute entries. You can check them all out HERE.
I am pretty new to the TE world. I have seen a lot of cute things created by the fabulous Jodi Collins.
And just recently bought a few stamps from the Moka Collection. CUTENESS!!~
The stamp I used for this card is Tim. I bought him because he reminds me of my dad...Mr. Fix it!


Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless....

Rachel

Recipe
Stamps: Tim, the Moka Collection  by Taylored Expressions and Falling Leaves by Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Autumn Splendor by WRMK, Mischievous By MME, Yearography by Simple Stories
            Hot Fudge and Kraft CS (MFT), Xpress blending CS, 
Accessories: Copics, Mini brads (SU), sewing machine, Harlequin border die-namic (MFT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!