Friday, August 31, 2012

Welcome Little One!

I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a crazy week. We have a HS football game tonight (My daughter, Hannah plays flute in the marching band). GO GRIZZLIES! SO, I'm trying to get this posted real quick before we head out.

This is my second entry for My Favorite Thing's Guest Designer contest for September. I used the super adorable A La Mode: Oh, Baby.



I paper pieced the teddy bear to make him look 3D. I used a little watercolor pencil on his ears, cheek and bow and used a SU blending pen. She's colored with copic markers.

I used the MFT die-mamic's: Button Quartet, Mini Rolled Roses, and File Tab.
 
I added a little Rick Rack, some stiching and a little linen thread.

 
 
 
 mftguestdt0912-jpg
 
 
Thanks so much for looking and God Bless!
 
Rachel
 
Recipe
Stamps: A La Mode: Oh, Baby
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lost & Found Sunshine and Market Street by MME, Kraft CS, White CS, and Xpress Blending CS
Accessories: Copics, Watercolor Pencils, Mini Rick Rack, Linen Thread, Sewing Machine,
                      MFT Die-namics: Button Quartet, File Tab, and Mini Rolled Roses

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Rachel! Love the soft color palette and beautifully rolled flowers! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!