Friday, September 28, 2012

Friends Stick Together...

Happy Friday!
This is my card for the Last Card Standing -- Final 15.
This round they asked us to make a Friendship card.
I used my new Moka, Jane by Taylored Expressions. Isn't she the cutest?
I colored her with copics and paper pieced her hat, skirt and part of her boots.
The DP is Dolled Up by MME!  Love this paper and I thought it was perfect for this little cowgirl!
All the layers are machine stitched (I just can't help it...). *grin*
The sentiments are both from First Class Friend by My Favorite Things.
I added a little ribbon, a couple buttons, and one little flower to finish things off.

 If you want to check out other finalist cards....GO HERE!
Thanks so much for stopping by, God Bless, and wish me LUCK!!
Rachel
Recipe
Stamps: Jane from the Moka Collection by Taylored Expressions
              First Class Friend by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft and Chocolate Chip CS (SU)
           Xpress Blending CS
           Dolled Up by MME (and a tiny scrap from On the Bright Side by MME)
           Sea Breeze by American Crafts
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, Flower Trio Die-namics (MFT), Small pink pearl
                      buttons and 5/8" Kraft grosgrain ribbon (MFT)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!