Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Friday! It's been a really busy week with my kids heading back to school. Our city built four new school buildings so we started about two weeks later than all our neighboring districts. My kids moaned and groaned about going back but they were so excited yesterday to tell me about all the fun they had and seeing all their friends. I know they were glad to be back!  And I have started my fall cleaning...how do we get so much stuff?

This is my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday sketch challenge #88.
I LOVE this sketch! Did I say that last time, too? *grin* I used the a la mode, Birthday Girl.
I just love a la mode's. They are just too cute!



She's colored with copics. The cupcake is paper pieced and colored with copics and then I added some crystal lacquer to make it look really chocolate-y.
 
This is the inside.

 
Here's the sketch. You can find all the details HERE.
 
These are the die-namics I used:
 
 
Die-namics Flower Trio & Leaf TrioDie-namics Monarch Border
 
Thanks for looking and God Bless.
 
Rachel
 
Recipe
Stamps: a la mode, Birthday Girl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Hootenanny by MME, Chocolate Chip CS (SU), White CS, Xpress Blending CS
Accessories: Copics, Sewing Machine, Bitty Buttons (SU), Small Green Button (SU),
                      Small green crystals, Spellbinder Circle die's, Crystal Laquer, 1/2" punch
                      MFT die-namics: Monarch Border and Flower Trio
 


1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is really Sweet Rachel! Love your Awesome take on the MFT sketch and your image is just Perfect! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!