Thursday, September 20, 2012

Last Card Standing!

Hi, and Happy Thursday!
 I made two more cards for the Taylored Expressions Last Card Standing competition. Have you checked out all the fabulous entries? WOW!~ There are some awesome cards entered.  You can check them out HERE. 

For my first card I used one of Taylor's FREE digi images from the Last Card Standing post.
Isn't Cuppie cute?  My kids just love his little dog. 


  Paris is so magical, so for this card I added lots of bling. The Eiffel Tower was coated in glitter and I added Jolee's, All That Bling around my scalloped edge. I colored the image with Copic Markers and sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky and Canteloupe. All the layers are sewing machine stitched. And the sentiment was also sponged with Memento Desert Sand and then a light layer of Charcoal Color Box Chalk around the edges. I used dimensionals to pop up the city scape to give it a little 3D effect.




For my second card, I used the very beautiful, Charlotte, from the Moka Collection. I love her!


She's colored with Copic Markers and then I added glitter to her veil and dress. All the layers are machine stitched. I used the MFT Sketch #90 for the layout.

Thanks for stopping by and Wish me LUCK!!

Rachel

Recipe
Cuppie
Stamps: Destination Paris, Free DIGI from Taylored Expressions   
Ink: Memento Summer Sky, Desert Sand, and Canteloupe. Color Box Charcoal Chalk Ink
Paper: Market Street by MME, Kraft and Black CS, Shimmery White CS (SU), and Xpress Blending CS
Accessories: Copics, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, MFT die-namic: Little Open Scallop Strip,
                      Martha Stewart Sterling Glitter, Sewing Machine, Ribbon Jolee's All That Bling
  
Recipe
Charlotte
Stamps: Charlotte, the Moka Collection by Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Breeze and Market Street by MME, Shimmery White CS (SU), Kraft CS
Accessories: Copic Markers, Oval, Circle and Lacey Circles Nestabilities, Sewing machine,
                      White and Pink Pearls, 3/8" Pink taffeta ribbon (SU) , Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter
                       Clear Star Gelly Roll pen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!