Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day!

Here is the Mother's Day card I made for my mom.  I think my mom will love it.


The DP is Jubilee from the girl's paperie. Love it! The stamped image is Willow Writing Recipes from Whiff of Joy. Isn't she beautiful? She's stamped on white CS, colored with copics and then cut out and layered onto embossed ocean breeze cs by bazzill basics.
The rose was made with my rolled rose die-namic from MFT using cream felt. I finished with a crocheted ribbon and a little pink bling in the top right corner.


This is the inside. Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by...

Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die


Die-namics Rolled Rose Die


Recipe:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy: Willow Writing Recipes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Jubilee by the girl's paperie, ocean breeze by bazzill basics, tangerine tango & very vanilla by SU, First Edition DP by SU
Accessories: Sewing machine, pink crystal bling, big dots embossing folder by provocraft, circle, scalloped circle and lacey circle nestie, copics
crocheted ribbon, cream felt, mft rolled rose die-namic, computer font, jumbo scalloped dienamic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!