Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Happy Saturday!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
This is my card for the MFT sketch challenge. My daughter Emma plays on a U9 soccer team. I thought this would be a great card for her coach. It's a miracle I got this posted this early with 2 foster babies and a total of 6 kids right now. I guess the "miracle" is that I stayed up and got less sleep. *grin*





This was a challenging sketch, but I was happy with how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by....

Stamps: I get a kick out of you by MFT
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Soccer ball jumbo by Adorn it, I believe by My Mind's Eye, shiny silver, white, black and brocade blue cs
Accessories: copics, sewing machine, seeing spots embossing folder, black brads, die-namics open zigzag
                  border, stacking stars and star border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!