Sunday, May 8, 2011

MFT Sketch Challenge

Hi. Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day!
I am so excited I got to do this sketch.


I used the super cute a la modes, Something's Fishy by MFT for this card.
I bought this stamp set when it was first released but have not had a chance to ink her up.
I stamped her on white cs with memento tuxedo black and colored her with copic markers. The fish is paper pieced. And I used memento desert sand with a sponge around the image.
I used my new Sprightly Sprockets spellbinder.
The DP is farm fresh and splish splash both by October Afternoon. I used a wide piece of twill tape and zigzag stitched through the center. And I used my newest die-namic from MFT: Open zigzag border. Love it!
I used a sentiment from the stamp set and paper pierced above it. I added light blue crystal stickers on the bottom left. The center panel is embossed with big circles.
I really enjoyed this stetch. It was a really good one!
Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe
Stamps: Somethings Fishy by MFT
Ink: memento tuxedo black and desert sand
Paper: splish splash and farm fresh by october afternoon, white, very vanilla, marina mist, cajun caze, chocolate chip, old olive by SU
Accessories: sprightly sprocket spellbinder, copics, circle nesties, big dots embossing folder by provocraft, wide twill tape, open zigzag border die-namic,
light blue crystal stickers, paper piecer and sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!