Monday, May 9, 2011

I Woof You!

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I did! My MFT order came and my hubby watched the kids so I could have some craft time and play with my new stamp and die-namic.

She is so adorable! I love this stamp set, You Had Me At Woof. The card was made from a FREE template from MFT! I cut out the template pieces and zigzag stitched the inner card piece in place. Her coat is paper pieced with Build-a-bear workshop pawsitively prints II from SU and crystal bling for the buttons.  The rest was colored with copic markers. Diamond stickles was added for some sparkle on her hat and scarf. I layered them on very vanilla that was sponged with memento desert sand and cut out using nesties.

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fish Tail banner die-namic!!! I used tissue paper for the top part and the base is peach parfait cs. I got the idea from Megan Lock...she did a tutorial on using vintage patterns...and I thought since patterns are basically tissue paper that it would work and WOW! I'm lovin' it!! I used linen thread to "hang" my banner with small buttons in between.
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you like it, leave a comment. It sure does make my day.

Die-namics Fishtail Banner

Recipe
Stamps: MFT You had me at woof
Ink: memento tuxedo black and desert sand, su chocolate chip
Paper: Paws and Claws Dog Bones by the paper company, peach parfait, pear pizzazz, very vanilla, tissue paper
Accessories: copics, nesties, sewing machine, buttons, linen thread, emboidery thread, fish tail banner die-namic, diamond stickles

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!