Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MFT Wednesday Sketch #38

Happy Tuesday!
I started back to work this past weekend working part-time nights at a nursing home.
What an adjustment! I have worked nights in the past, but just filling in and such.
YIKES! I feel like a zombie after three days in a row and my sleep schedule is all in a mess.
Needless to say, I have not done much crafting. Here's my card for this week's MFT sketch.



Die-namics Banner Strip Die & MINI Alphabet Stamp Set


Thanks for stopping by and God Bless....

Stamps: My Little Firecracker PI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Autumn Splendor by We R Memory Keepers, xpress it blending cs, old olive and cajun craze
Accessories: copics, strip banner and stamp set die-namics, buttons (su), 1" chocolate chip double stitched ribbon



3 comments:

  1. So adorable Rachel! Love her dress and the button accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her plaid dress Rachel! What a SWEET creation! (I've been having computer problems! I tried about ten times last night to comment on your wonderful card...sorry!) :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!