Saturday, September 3, 2011

You're My Type of Chick

Happy Saturday!

This is my card for the My Favorite Things guest designer contest.
This month is Rip & Roll. You can find all the details HERE.


I used the Own Your Story stamp set and the four point frame die-namic!


I used the rolled rose and mini rolled rose die-namics and the simply scallop medium die-namic.
All the paper is Lost & Found by MME. Love this paper!!
I did a lot of ripping and roughing up edges. I did a little zigzag stitching and added a heart pin (maya road) and some 3/8" pink taffeta ribbon.


Die-namics Four Point Frame (incl. Own Your Story stamp set)

Die-namics Rolled Rose Die

Die-namics MINI Rolled Roses

Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless......

Stamps: Own Your Story
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, color box charcoal, rose red (su classic)
Paper: Lost & Found by MME, black cs
Accessories: rolled rose, mini rolled rose, simply scallop medium, four point frame die-namics
                     maya road heart pin, sewing machine, 3/8" pink taffeta ribbon (su), circle nesties

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Rachel! LOVE the colors, layout and flowers on this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!