Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank u!

Happy Wednesday!

I had so much fun last night at the MFT release party.
All you ladies were a hoot! Congratulations to Linda for winning the Guest Designer contest.
You can see all her pretties that she makes HERE.
Thanks to Kim for all the fabulous prizes and fun...can't wait til next month.


Now, on to other business...
I'm trying out some new challenges this week. I've been visiting Amy's blog,
a thousand sheets of paper, quite a bit lately and thought I would try out the ATS Wednesday Challenge. I used the adorable Swiss Miss, Rosalie with roses. It's an easy challenge this week: Anything Goes. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch for the layout.


I used clear star gel pen on her hair tie, buttons on her dress and on the roses.
It's hard to tell in the pic but it gives it some nice sparkle. 
I had some trouble with the banner on the sketch because I didn't want it covering her legs and I didn't like it tucked behind her but was very happy when I remembered the fishtail banner from MFT.
I worked just great!!



Die-namics Fishtail Banner

Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium

Die-namics Notched Tag Die & Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by and God bless...

Stamps: Rosalie with roses, notched tag stamp set from MFT
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Paper: Be Mine Love Song by Echo Park, black, vanilla, melon mambo cs
Accessories: copics, simply scallop medium and fish tail banner die-namics (mft), sewing machine,
                      black brads, black eyelets, seeing spots embossing folder (provocraft), gellyroll clear star,
                       black hemp




5 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love the little banners and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! Love the colors you used and the paper piecing on her dress :) Thanks for playing with us at ATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO Super CUTE!!! LOVE the music paper, just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how you dealt with the banner, very creative and it looks great! Fabulous card and thanks for joining the ATS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the challenge. Love all your DP, you really have a beautiful lot.Thank You for joining in at All That Scraps this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!