Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TCP Tuesday 173 ~Take Off

Happy Wednesday!
I love the colors for the TCP Tuesday Challenge.
Aren't they fabulous?? I made a trip to Toyrifix a couple days ago and bought me Take Off.
I love this little bunny! He is soooo adorable! And I have seen such cute cards made with this stamp.
So this is the card I made using these colors.


I colored him with copics and paper pieced the balloon. The panel he is attached to I used a cloud die-namic from MFT and memento desert sand ink to sponge around the top of the cloud. The map idea came from Leigh O'Brien. She's so talented! I folded the map into little pleats and then sewed it in place. My layout is this week's SC347.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless.....

Stamps: Take Off, Notched tag die-namic and stamp set
Ink: memento tuxedo black and desert sand,  vintage photo distress ink
Paper: marina mist, peach parfait, white, kraft, bobunny back to basics, crate paper school spirit collection, echo park little
            boy, atlas map
Accessories: copics, bitty buttons, su buttons, linen thread, sewing machine, argyle embossing folder by provocraft 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!