Saturday, August 6, 2011

Missing You!

This is my second post today...so if you're looking for my MFT sketch scroll down...



I made this card for the TCP Tuesday Challenge.
You can find out all the details HERE!
It's a really fun one.  I liked all the layers!



I used the extremely adorable Spring is Here (mine is DIGI).
I colored him with copics and added mini brads to the flower centers.
The photo corner punch is from SU. The scalloped edge is Simply Scallop Medium from MFT.
I zigzag stitched it in place with green thread and added bitty buttons (also from SU) to each scallop.
  


The "Missing You" sentiment is from a Pure Innocence stamp Flurry of Love.
I wanted to send this to my brother Phil, who lives in Phoenix.


The DP is Simple Stories, Vicki B. by Bo Bunny, Little Boy by Echo Park and Pocket Fence by Lilybee Design. I used pink pirouette, chocolate chip, riding hood red, tangerine tango for the CS.
And stitched around the base layer. I hope you like it.

 Thanks so much for stopping by....

Stamps: Spring is Here DIGI, Pure Innocence Flurry of Love sentiment
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Paper: Simple Stories, Little Boy by Echo Park, Picket Fence by Lilybee Designs,  Vicki B. by BoBunny
           pink pirouette, tangerine tango, chocolate chip, and riding hood red CS
Accessories: copics, circle nesties, mini brads, bitty buttons, sewing machine, photo corner punch

3 comments:

  1. Crazy cute Rachel!! LOVE HIM!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness.....So adorable, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little bunny :) Love the fun colors and patterns in the paper to match him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!