Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch #31

Happy Saturday!
I made this card for the My Favorite Things WednesdaySketch Challenge.


For my card today, I used Lilybee Design Picket Fence DP with Chocolate Chip and Wisteria Wonder CS from SU. The stamp from MFT is Clearly Sentimental about Sympathy.
I used the new Flourish Die-namic, it's Fabulous! I loved playing with it!


The bow was made using Lucky Limeade 3/8" ruffled ribbon from SU.
I paper pieced my circle and added some bitty buttons (which are my favorite thing).
All the panels were machine stitched, of course, *grin*

Die-namics Fancy Flourish


If you need more details on the stetch, you can check out Kim's Blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.....

Stamps: Clearly Sentimental about Sympathy
Ink: Chocolate chip
Paper: Lilybee Designs Picket Fence, chocolate chip and wisteria wonder CS
Accessories: circle and scallop circle nesties, bitty buttons, 3/8" lucky limeade ruffled ribbon,
                      flourish die-namic, sewing machine


1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS Rachel!!! Stunningly serene!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!