Monday, June 27, 2011

Wishing You a Fabulous 4th!

Happy Monday!
This is my card for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge this week.
I used a Pure Innocence, My Little Firecracker. She's adorable!
This was my first time inking her up.

I cut out my stacking stars die-namic with navy blue cs and layered them on the same color cs to give it an embossed look. I was really happy with how it turned out.


I have been crazy this week. I'm getting ready for our annual family garage sale. I've been cleaning out every drawer, closet, tote, cupboard and the entire basement (which I am still working on). You can't even get into the dining room and I am still sorting. And then, I have to price it all. Yikes! THEN, I have to make multiple trips to haul it all to my cousins house for the sale. I keep telling myself it will be worth it all to have it out of the house. Oh, and my kids find it all very exciting because I keep "finding" toys they forgot they had. So, I get it all organized and then they pull it out to play with...LOL!

Well, thanks for stopping by and listening to me whine...*grin*
Recipe
Stamps: My Little Firecracker
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, clear star gellyroll, vintage photo distress ink
Paper: Kitch by the girl's paperie, kraft, night of navy, ruby red, su scrap star paper, white
Accessories: circle and scallop circle nesties, copics, paper piercer, SU button, bakers twine, sewing machine
                        stacking stars die-namic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!