Monday, June 20, 2011

Rabbit Traveler

Hi. It's my second post in one day, WOW!
I thought I would try the color challenge hosted by The Cat's Pajamas.
I bought some new cute digi stamps by Zlatina Gocheva.
This one is Rabbit Traveler. I think he's so adorable flying his little plane.

This was a challenge for me, as I wouldn't normally put these colors together.
But it was a lot of fun trying something new.

Thanks so much for stopping by....
Recipe
Stamps: DIGI Rabbit Traveler (Zlatina Gocheva Etsy Store)
Ink: Printer, memento summer sky
Paper: Lime Twist Life of the Party by MME, pretty in pink, white, seaglass metallic by the paper company
Accessories: circle nesties, copics, buttons SU, 1/8" white ribbon SU, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!