Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June SFYTT

We have been so enjoying all the beautiful 70 degree weather that Ohio has been blessing us with.
We have been trying to teach our two youngest to ride their bikes..which is a hoot! And lots of exercise for Dad and Mom. *shoo, I'm out of shape*

Here is my card for the June SFYTT challenge. I LOVE Stamping Bella so it was the perfect sketch for me!! I used my newest bella, babyfellabella. Say that a few times fast...



June SFYTT

I love this saying that I computer printed onto vellum, "...it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God love us." I first read it on a Mary Engelbreit print. So sweet! I made this card for my neighbors daughter who just had their first baby, a little boy, Gavin.
Thanks for stopping by....

Recipe
Stamps: babyfellabella by Stamping Bella
Paper: Jubilee by The Girls Paperie, Lime Twist Fly a Kite by MME, peach parfait, baja breeze, and bella's bestest paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Circle nesties, copics, SU button, 1/8" ribbon, vellum, computer font, sewing machine, orange brads


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! Thanks for visiting by my blog. :-) I love your work too and have become a follower. Do you love otters? They're one of my favorite animals (apart from ducks) . I wish we could have some otters in our pond but its hard enough keeping the predators off my ducks....:-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!