Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sending You Lots of Hugs!

This is my card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday sketch challenge.
I used a PI, Bunch of Blooms. She's so sweet!





Thanks so much for stopping by...



Recipe
Stamps: PI Bunch of Blooms
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Paper: Greenhouse Gala by SU, Lime Twist Life of the Party by MME, white, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight (textured)
             real red
Accessories: SU button, emboidery thread, seeing spots embossing folder, copics, blossom and circle nesties,
                         notched tag die-namic by MFT (heart), felt flower (SU), sewing machine


1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOO Rachel this is ADORABLE, LOVE these colors and you totally ROCKED this sketch, blogger is giving me the fits, I am soooo following your blog and it won't show up...LOVE your work hun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!