Saturday, February 4, 2012

You Have My Heart

Well, here I am again after a three month break. I started back to work part-time on night shift,  my husband started a new job, and we retired from being foster parents. Needless to say, there have been a few new adjustments at our house. So, now that things have regulated....I now have more time for doing the MFT sketches again. Oh, how I have missed it. That being said...Here is my take on the My Favorite Things sketch #57.

I used the very cute, Love You With All My Heart, Pure Innocence stamp.


I am also using this card for the MFT February guest designer contest, Stamp Your Heart Out. You can check out all the details HERE. The small hearts are stamped using the First Class Friend stamp set and then cut out using the heart from the Notched Tag die-namic.


I paper pieced her dress and the heart with scrap Simple Stories DP and she is colored with copics.
I layered her on the First Class Friends die-namic. Love this die and stamp set...there is so much you can do with it.


Here is the inside. The sentiment is also from the First Class Friend set.


My 10 year old daughter, Emma made this and asked me to post it.
She loves making cards.

Die-namics First Class Friend and Stamp Set


Die-namics Notched Tag Die & Stamp Set



Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless....

Stamps: Love You With All My Heart PI, First Class Friend
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red
Paper: Very Vanilla (SU), Black CS, October Afternoon Thift Shop, scraps from Simply Stories
Accessories: Notched Tag die-namic, First Class Friend die-namic, copics, brads, buttons,
                        flower, sewing machine, black metal sticker nailheads, provocraft cuttlebug heart

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Rachel! You certainly haven't lost your mojo!! Darling card!

    Great job, Emma!!! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a cutie. loooove all the little extras you added and THAT postage stamp is always a hit for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!