Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sending Warm Fuzzies!

Happy Sunday!
I'm just making a quick post before I fall into bed (after working the night shift).
This is my card for the My Favorite Things sketch # 58.
I had a rough time with this one. I changed my paper three times and colored her yarn ball twice.
Do you ever have those days? LOL!~
I used the super cute ALM Knit Happens.




Thanks for stopping by and God Bless...

Stamps: ALM Knit Happens
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Miss Caroline by MME,  Pear Pizzazz cs (SU), Kraft CS, xpress it blending cs
Accessories: shipping tag, safety pin, copics, button (farmhouse by crate paper), sewing machine,
                        paper piercer, linen yarn

3 comments:

  1. All your hard work on this one was totally worth it Rachel!!! It's gorgeous!!! I love how you wrapped twine around the tag in the background...such a cool idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sure doesn't look like you had a rough time with it! It's gorgeous!!! It is a warn and fuzzy card - love the pattern papers and the little extra touches you did - the baby pin to the tag and especially that you wrapped that yarn around the tag!! Excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love how this turned out with all of the little details you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!