I hope everyone has been having a great week.
I've been spending time in my craft room which always makes for a fun week.
Have you been keeping up with the MFT teasers?
The DT has just been putting out the most fabulous creations!
If you want to check it out ...head over to Kim's Blog HERE .
This is my card for the MFT sketch challenge this week. I loved this one!!
I stamped the super cute, You Had Me At Woof, with memento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics. I paper pieced her dress and used mini brads (su) for the buttons.
The little puppy is also from this stamp set and he was colored with copics, also.
I used kraft paper and the simply scallop medium die-namic for my triple scallop.
This is the inside. I used pieces of a sentiment from the stamp set.
The tag and heart are from the notched tag die-namic and stamp set.
I am also entering my card in Jeannie's TKT. You can find out those details HERE.
And Linda's FTR17
Here's how I followed the recipe...
- Colors – red, white, green, blue, gray, kraft
- Stamps and Stickers – strawberries, sentiment, aliens/monsters, scientists or science subjects
- Patterns – circles, checked/gingham, scallops
- Color Mediums – markers (ProMarker, Copics, White Signo Pen)
- Embellishments – clear gloss, glitter, charms, brads, ribbon
- Tools – corner rounder punch, border punch, die cut shapes
- Techniques – faux stitching, doodling/drawing, make an easel card
- Theme – birthday, just hello/because
Thanks for stopping by....
Stamps: You Had Me At Woof
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Paper: Bella BLVD, lime twist by mme, very vanilla, chocolate chip, riding hood red, kraft
Accessories: copics, simply scallop medium die-namic, circle and big scalloped circle nesties,
mini brads, 1" wide double stitched chocolate chip ribbon, 5/8" victoria ribbon, bitty buttons,
1/8" taffeta ribbon, sewing machine, library clip mini, dots embossing folder and heart die by provocraft,
button, notched tag die-namic and stamp set