Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jill!

Happy Wednesday!
This is my card for Jen's I heart Sketches. Shoo! I almost didn't make it! LOL!


My hubby took the kids to Toyrifix a couple weeks ago and came home with this stamp as a surprise.
He's the greatest!  I stamped Birthday Princess with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic markers. Her dress and crown are paper pieced and I added cystals to her crown for some bling.

This is the inside.

sfyttjul2011

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Stamps: Birthday Princess by MFT
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Paper: Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky by MME, purely pomegranate cs, pink pirouette cs, white cs, shiny silver paper
Accessories: purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon su, corner rounder, copics, regals buttons su, circle nesties
                      bakers twine, cystals, sewing machine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!