Monday, January 10, 2011

So Thankful For You!

This is Swiss Miss Rosalie. Isn't she darling? She is a DIGI from c.c. designs.
I wanted to try Jen Del Muro's SFYTT so, I stamped her on white cs with memento
tuxedo black and colored her with my copic markers.  This adorable lollipop
DP called cupcake love was used for my color palette. The little nailheads were
used for the fastener on her shoes. My daughter's loved that! *giggle*
I stitched around all the layers...I just can't seem to help it. My cards look
naked without stitches. The scalloped edges are from my SU scallop punch.
I finished it off with a clear button with a lollipop tied on.



Thanks for stopping by....

Recipe
Stamps: c.c.designs swiss miss Rosalie DIGI, Window Dressing SU (sentiment)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Paper: white, melon mambo, lavender, DP pink stitchery homespun chic collection,
           multi pink dots the paper studio, cupcake love little yellow bicycle
Accessories: circle and big scalloped circle nesties, basic black marker, clear button su,
            1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, sewing machine, nailheads, scallop punch su, and
             timeless mini lollipop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!