Friday, January 21, 2011

Key To My Heart

Happy Friday! So glad it is the weekend! This is the spectacular sketch for MFT wednesday stamp club. I had so much fun making this card.






This is the adorable Key to my Heart a'la modes stamp from My Favorite Things.


I stamped her using memento tuxedo black ink and colored her with my copics. Her dress is paper pieced and I used cystal lacquer on the key. I stitched all the layers with my sewing machine. The hearts were cut out with provocraft heart dies. The sentiment is from the stamp set. Be sure to check out all the cards from this sketch on splitcoast stampers.

Thanks so much for stopping by....

Recipe
Stamps: Key to My Heart a'la modes
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Paper: very merry and the thrift store by october afternoon, real red DSP from SU,
           very vanilla, real red, pear pizzazz, black cs
Accessories: copics, crystal lacquer, silver brad, provocraft hearts die, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!