Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Abracadabra!


      Well, it has been a wonderous Wednesday...full of lots of snow and cold weather. Which means I have been snug in my house, hiding out in my craft room. *grin*

     My brother loves anything Harry Potter so when I saw mister cutey putootey here from Bugaboo stamps I had to make something for him.  I printed Har Repotter chosen one *giggle*  on white cs, colored him with my copics, and cut him out with a label nestie. I used crystal lacquer on his glasses. He is so stinkin' cute!
     The DP is the thrift shop from October Afternoon (love this paper pack). I used the open scallop border die-namic from MFT and a couple big brads to finish it off. The sentiment is a computer font and the little "magic" around it is a retired incentive stamp from SU.


This is the inside... I used a provocraft argyle embossing folder on riding hood red cs. The border is the jumbo scallop die-namic and I added little metal stickers. The sentiment is also a computer font. I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by...

Recipe
Stamps: Har Repotter chosen one DIGI, su incentive stamp
Ink: (computer ink)
Paper: CS so saffron, riding hood red, white, basic black, DP the thrift shop by october afternoon
Accessories: copics, label, circle, and scalloped circle nesties, black brads, jumbo scallop and open scallop border
                               die-namics, metal stickers, computer font, provocraft argyle embossing folder and crystal lacquer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!