Monday, October 8, 2012

Wish Big!

Happy Monday!
I worked night shift and only slept for 3 hours today, so, I am a little sleep deprived. *yawn*
I made this card for the TCP Tuesday Challenge. This week it is a sketch.
I used the adorable A Girl and her Cake.
I love this little bunny, she is so cute and so much fun to color.
I colored her with Copic Markers and added Crystal lacquer and glitter to the frosting. Looks yummy! All the DP is Hootenanny by MME.



If you want more details on TCP Tuesday you can check it out HERE

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Rachel

Recipe
Stamps: A Girl and her Cake by The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Hootenanny by MME, Xpress Blending CS, White CS and Kraft CS (Hollo's), Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue         (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, Simply Scallop Medium Die-namic (My Favorite Things), Buttons (subtles-SU), 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon (pretty in pink and certainly celery-SU), 3D Crystal Lacquer, Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!