Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blessed!

Happy Tuesday!

Hi. The temperature has really been dropping here in Ohio. I had been turning on the fireplace in the evening to chase away the chill. But, the last couple days have been so nippy we finally had to start up the furnace. At least the sun has been shining and all the trees look gorgeous. It's such a beautiful time of year. So, continuing on with the Fall theme: Here is my card for this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge # 92.  I used two stamp sets on this card:  SunFlower Girl PI and Primitive Pumpkins.

 Most of the DP is Harvest Lane by Simple Stories. I colored her with Copics and did some paper piecing for her dress and then I added her arms and flower on top.


For the pumpkins I stamped them with More Mustard(SU) and Really Rust(SU) Classic Ink on Very Vanilla CS (SU) and then added Kraft CS for the stem and Vintage Photo distress ink (Ranger) around the edges. And I little linen thread to top it off. 

Here's the sketch:

 

If you need more My Favorite Things sketch details you can find them HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Rachel

Recipe
Stamps: Sunflower Girl and Primitive Pumpkins by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, More Mustard (SU), Really Rust (SU), Vintage Photo distess ink (Ranger)
Paper: Harvest Lane by Simple Stories, Dilly Dally by MME, Black and Kraft CS (Hollo's), Xpress Blending CS, Very           Vanilla (SU)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Linen Thread (SU), Regals and Brights buttons (SU), Kraft buttons (MFT), Circle and Blossom Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Primitive Pumpkins Die-namics (MFT)


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Rachel! You did a great job showcasing all that MFT goodness! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!