Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow Day!


This is my creation for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club. My teenage daughter was getting on
me because I was having too much fun when I was making this card. *giggle*  Why are they the
only ones allowed to have fun? It has been snowing for days and looks beautiful outside but all the kids are home and harder to get things accomplished. So, my awesome hubby took 4 kids to the local playland and 2 are down for a nap. What is that I hear? Nothing! aaahhhh!

I love this new stamp from MFT. I stamped her on SU Very Vanilla paper and paper pieced her shirt and the clock with scrap paper the rest is colored with Copic Markers. Oh, and I added a little sparkle to her headband with Xmas red Stickles. The Circles are cut out using my nesties. Isn't this DP divine? It's tinsel & twig from the girls' paperie. I think the patterns and colors are fabulous!  I embossed the top with my Argyle embossing folder. To finish I added ribbon and beads.  The "Be Merry" I printed using a font on my computer.  Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe
Stamps: Take Time MFT
Paper: tinsel & twig the girls' paperie, SU very vanilla, old olive,
           real red, basic black
Ink: memento tuxedo black, classic real red
Supplies: Copic markers, circle and scalloped circle nesties, xmas red stickles, black beads,
                computer font, chantilly ribbon (SU) and dimensionals
              

1 comment:

  1. SHUT UP!! This is AWESOME Rachel!! I LOVE everything about it! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!