Friday, December 10, 2010

Just Another Snowy Day....


Happy, happy Friday!  Thanks Jeanie for picking me to be one of your krafty chicks. I feel very honored with how wonderful your cards are. Isn't my badge cute? *giggle*

I'm trying to get my brother's Christmas package mailed to Phoenix  tomorrow. So, I made this card for him and it turned out so cute I had to post it.

This pair of adorable penquins are from Whiff of Joy. I stamped them on bazzill coconut CS colored them with my copic markers and cut them out with my circle nesties. I layered them on the scalloped circle, which was cut out of SU riding hood red cs. The DP is Snowball Fight from Fancy Pants Designs. I love this paper because it wasn't traditional colors. I layered it on SU peach parfait cs and sewed a small zig-zag stitch with my sewing machine. The base is done in SU marina mist cs. I used my die-namics small scallop on SU barely banana cs (retired color). The snowflake is from my cricut cartridge winter woodland. I layered on a button and the ribbon is marina mist SU 1/8 inch ribbon. The sentiment is from SU's A Cardinal Christmas.

Have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by....

Recipe:
Stamps: Penguins Winter Fun by Whiff of Joy, A cardinal Christmas SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Snowball Fight by fancy pants designs, SU marina mist, riding hood red,
           peach parfait, barely banana, bazzill coconut
Accessories: circle and scalloped circle nesties, small scallop die-namics, button,
                    SU marina must 1/8 in ribbon, sewing machine, copic markers, dimensionsals
                     cricut cartridge winter woodland.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!