Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday...Monday!

Hi. I couldn't believe it's been 1 1/2 years since I have posted on my blog!! Where has the time gone?
 I retired from nursing and am now a SAHM. We started homeschooling our kids. My parents relocated from Ohio to Texas, but, since their house sold in 5 hours my Dad moved in with me for 9 months until he was able to retire. My brother-in-law lived with us for almost a year. Thank goodness that it wasn't at the same time as my Dad. Our house is for sale and we are hoping to move somewhere warm.... maybe North Carolina....

So, now that you are up to date on my crazy life....
 I made a card for my friend, Rebecca's birthday. I used the MFT cutie, AIM HIGH. Surprisingly, for as much as I have used this stamp, I have never used the kite before now. I love how cute she is flying her kite.


 
 
Stamps: Aim High (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft CS, White CS, Baja Breeze CS (SU), DP is MME.
Accessories: File Tab and Cloud Trio Die-namics (MFT), Circle Nesties, Copic Markers, Baker's     Twine, White felt, Bitty Buttons (SU).
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless,
 
Rachel
          
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!