Monday, October 1, 2012

Snow Much Fun!

Happy Monday!
(Is that possible?)

This is my card for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer contest for October.
I used a new stamp that I haven't inked up before: Heart Warmer Boy (Pure Innocence Stamp).
He's just darling in his little snow suit and he has really sweet sentiments.


 I used the Rounded Border Stax to make my shaker box. You can't see it in the photo but the back of the box has snowflake vellum from SU (very old from my stash). I put microbeads in to look like snow. My daughter says it looks like ice.... 
The sign is made with the Mini Pennant and Fishtail Banner Die-namics.
I was really happy with how cute this all turned out.



 

I colored him with Copic Markers and paper pieced his snow suit and hat.
You can check out all the fabulouslessness from My Favorite Things HERE

This is the sketch we were to use:
 

Thanks so much for stopping by and God Bless...

Rachel

Recipe
Stamps: Pure Innocence Heart Warmer Boy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Winter Wonderland by MME, Mischeivous by MME, Kraft CS, Shimmery White CS (SU), Baja Breeze CS (SU)
Die-namics: Icicle Border, Let it Snowflake, Rounded Banner Stax, Fishtail Banner, Mini Pennant, Fancy Flourish
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, Microbeads (SU), 3/8" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (SU), Grafix clear craft plastic, foam tape, snowflake vellum (SU)
  

2 comments:

  1. This is a winner for sure! Absolutely-fall-off-my-chair GORGEOUS! The colours, the details, it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Rachel! I feel like I am walking in a Winter Wonderland! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!