Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TCP Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday!
This is my card for The Cat's Pajama's Tuesday Challenge this week.
It was a bit challenging. I was so excited how my card was coming together and then I realized I had left out a layer, so I added it, and then didn't like it. So....I changed this card about five times. LOL!
I am happy with the final result.


I did lots of machine stitching. The miss u stamp is from the notched tag die-namic set from MFT.
I paper pieced the bunny and colored with my copics. The oval is vellum with swirls.
Thanks so much for stopping by....

Recipe
Stamps: Spring is Here DIGI, notched tag die-namic set from MFT
Ink: chococate chip, vintage photo distress ink, printer ink
Paper: Vintage Whimsy by the girls paperie, Love Struck by Making Memories, Swirls vellum (su), Fly a Kite by October   Afternoon, pretty in pink, white, yellow (flower centers)
Accessories: sewing machine, oval nestie, copics, chocolate chip ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They are so appreciated!